Sunday, October 18, 2009

Training Walk

Okay, so I did my walk today. 3.5 miles. I didn't time it. And it was freakin' hot even though the computer says the temperature was only 68. But the high today is supposed to be around 78, so it is more like a Fall day in Arizona. And last week was like a winter day in Minnesota. Freakin' Colorado.....

Anyways, also wanted to mention that I passed by this lady who was pushing a four wheeled cart/stroller thing with triplets inside. It looked like one of those rickshaws (sp?) in China, you know? It was funny. And while I admired her a little bit, I couldn't help but wonder what the fuck she was trying to prove. But whatever.

I gained almost a whole stupid pound since I last weighed, probably because I have mostly been eating for fun this week. So, going forward I'm pretty motivated to keep any eye on the eating, because I really want to lose another eight or ten pounds before Thanksgiving. I try not to make those arbitrary "number" type goals, but I really need to get a handle on the stupid little things like taking a Hershey nugget out of the bowl at this one girl's desk every time I pass it, or grabbing one or two of the cookies in the break room just because they are there. I hate that sort of mindless eating and have been engaging in it a LOT lately. It never really goes away, I don't think, the struggle with that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!