Thursday, October 22, 2009

Well, I went last night, I really really didn't want to. It was snowing to beat the band here, the roads were rather disconcerting and they stop plowing after 6PM, but I went anyway. I only did my regular 45 but I do have a confession. About ten minutes into my workout a woman came to the bike next to mine. She seemed to be around my age but she was smaller. And I decided right then and there that I would stay on that stupid bike longer than her, even though I didn't want to and had no reason other than an absurd idea of beating someone skinnier than me. I was working harder than her the whole time we were on the bike, and she got off before my 45 minutes was up, so I was spared the worst of my own behavior. But still.

Anyways, in good news, I am down half a pound for the week, so I lost the stupid pound that I gained plus another half pound. So, that is good.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!