Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ruins

Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each other's team

And everyone's competing for a love they won't receive
Cause what this palace wants is release
- Lorde, Team

It's been a tough week for running. I have a bitch of a cold, which is frustrating especially since this is my SECOND cold this year. Inexcusable, body! On Tuesday I did a fairly decent 3 miles, but yesterday only reeks out two. In fact, I seriously thought about turning around after a quarter mile and was having an internal debate as to whether I could still count it as an exercise day because I did, in fact, put on my shoes and go. But in the end I just pushed for two with lots of walk breaks. I'm taking today off although I am feeling a bit better. I already showered and fixed my hair. So. No need to go ruin that work before I go watch the basketball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!