Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fat dog

I took fat dog for a run around the lake today and was able to confirm that my route is 3 miles, which is cool. I did take liberal walk breaks today due to old-woman soreness related to snowboarding yesterday. As if I need an excuse. My contractor came by today and when he saw fat dog he said "looks like you're eating well!" And honestly I have been thinking lately how slender she looks since I cut her food back to two nuggets per day. So I guess she's still fat to the uninitiated (and the initiated). But she sure did enjoy running her fat ass around the hood. It is so quiet here in this northern town, it is hard to feel anything but peace. Except for the noise of five boisterous teenagers. I made elk tacos tonight - when in Rome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!