Sunday, March 23, 2014

What I wanted

So I took what I wanted and put it out of my reach.
I wanted to pay for my successes with all my defeats.
And if Heaven was all that was promised to me
why don't I pray for death?
- Dawes, when my time comes

Well it's official, I have a spring cold. I got out this morning knowing it would be ugly but not wanting to waste a Sunday without a run. I took fat dog cause I knew it would be a slow one. Well, slower than normal. So I made it a mile before I turned back, for a total of 2 miles today. I intended to push for 3, but it just wasn't in me. I had the awful lung burn and sluggish legs. I'm off tomorrow cause I'm having dinner with my besties, so hopefully Tuesday will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!