Saturday, September 14, 2013

Still

Now the door's locked
and I find that
the dizzy madness
is bleeding through
- BTE, Absolutely Still

630 came a bit too early this morning, so I shut off my alarm. I started this post in my mind with a quote from Extraordinary - "All I wanna do is get up early in the morning" but thankfully I looked it up and I had the words wrong. I can't bring that kind of shame to this site with all the BTE fans that read my witty commentary. So I did get up at 7 and was on the mountain by 730. Thank goodness fall has brought some milder morning temps, because I couldn't stomach the thought of sweating it out in the treadmill today. So I got my 4.5 miles in, and then went and got ASU colors on my toenails to bring luck to my Devils in the grand finale of my guilt-free day on the couch watching college football with my boy. Speaking of which, one of the primary reasons I watch Oregon football is their awesome uniforms, but today they look like neon bananas. Also they are playing like neon bananas. What's up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!