Saturday, September 7, 2013

Ima let you finish

Where are you
And I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep
I cannot dream tonight
- blink 182, miss you

I hereby declare this the greatest song of all time. No disrespect to Kanye, as I do agree that Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time. But this song just settles in and sticks. I put it on repeat as loud as I could stand for my entire 3 mile workout at the gym this afternoon, which wasn't bad btw, and it just bounced around in my head like a dolphin in a net and made me feel ok. I had my alarm set for 6am this morning intending to take advantage of the cloud cover and relatively cooler temps, but it was not to be. Then I had a bowling date with one of my mentee kids. I swear the last time I went bowling they had these scoring tables with overhead projectors. Now it's all new fangled electronics that an 8 year old figured out faster than I. But I schooled her in bowling. First game I whipped her 78-76. See, I took bowling in college and learned all the strategies and techniques. Don't never tell me my college education wasn't worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!