Monday, September 16, 2013

Raise the Jolly Roger



They want to know if he's still got it,
They say rap's changed,
They want to know how I feel about it...

Still D.R.E (feat. Snoop Dogg)
Dr. Dre

I am a little out of practice, but here it goes. Today I crossed the 500 mile (804km) barrier somewhere on Cape Cod to. No medal ceremony, no cheers, no push ups highlighted today's journey past the proverbial Gatsby green light that 500 miles (804km) represented.  I don't remember much of where I ran but rather the people I ran with and for. Shout out to the 2 (3.2 metric) better bloggers here for making it fun and inspired.

Also, I have recently appointed myself as unspoken company DJ. So what I do now is build playlists to give upper middle aged to bona fide senior citizens unfettered joy and a spring in their step. Obviously, the burden of my coolness/nerd balance makes this uncomfortably easy. It's my thorny crown.






No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!