Monday, December 10, 2012

Yipee-ki-yay

So as sure as the sun will shine
I'm gonna get my share now of what's mine
And then the harder they come the harder they'll fall, one and all
-Jimmy Cliff

I ran 5 miles today on the treadmill.  Forty-one minutes.  Felt a lot better than my last run.

And now I'm enjoying a holiday classic.  Die Hard.  It is way better than watching the Texans demonstrate why they won't win the Super Bowl.  Or beat any team with a good offense.  But it is not good.  Not sure if it is because action movies don't hold up well over time, or if it is just that I've seen enough Bruce Willis to last me a lifetime, or if we can blame the dad from Erkel, or maybe all of the above.  I totallly wish they were showing the animated version of The Grinch instead.  That would be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!