Sunday, December 23, 2012

And the loss of your innocence wasn't enough, I guess
The cost of what you're holding in wasn't everything
But all the people say we won't forget that day
Cause what you lived to see takes our breath away
And the flowers on your grave
And the flowers on your grave
- Airborne Toxic Event, Neda

I went up to inspiration point today which is a 5.6 mile round trip. I probably ran half of it. I usually go there to make out but my potsy is in Tucson (Happy Days anyone?). This song came on my way back down and it just seemed like a fitting tribute to those poor babies that were killed last week and the ones who survived but will never be the same. And I thought about how many broken Christmases there will be this year. So much sadness it's incomprehensible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!