Friday, December 7, 2012

Absolutely Anytime

Time was that you would understand
No matter what you would believe in
That was years ago and
time's a thief you know
-The Watchmen

I ran 3.25 through the neighborhood today.  But it was a little bit awful.  I felt like I was carrying a refrigerator on my back.  Or maybe just a backpack full of bricks.  Perhaps it only takes two weeks to become completely deconditioned.  Good to know. 

Luckily I had my security blanket with me.  "Absolutely Anytime" by The Watchmen.  I don't think I can create a running playlist without this song.  And yes, we are still adding to the playlist.  Since I'm not going to wait a full year before running another one of these things, we are still working on the same list.  I really wanted to see this band and I really wanted to see a show at the Horseshoe Tavern in Toronto, but when they played there, I was too old.  The show started at 11.  Who can do that?  Anyway - here's the only version of this song I could find on youtube.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwCpM0LtWCk

2 comments:

  1. It would be really great if you could maybe put one post together with all the playlist songs, and maybe put a link over there on the side with that playlist post that is continually updated. Unless I'm reading the blog every day (an inhuman expectation), I can't know if I am missing some of the playlist songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - when it is done I'll sum up. And probably have operators standing by to take orders for a pirated version.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!