Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm tapering, people!!!

So I actually went to the gym tonight, and therefore anything that follows qualifies as Janathon, got it??  Because it happened at the GYM.  So, I got there late because I was hauling my kids around town, cause that's just what I do.  And then I roamed around a little looking for bf, and then we chatted for a bit cause he was inbetween his weights session and his running session.  Yeah.  He has two sessions.  So then I spent some time debating the exact variety of workout I would endure this evening.  Ellipticals are just yuck, and I couldn't seem to get my head around running on the indoor track.  Bikes are just for wimps.  So, I got on the hamster wheel and I ran for .1 miles.  That's POINT ONE.  But hey it was at a 2 incline.  And I realized that it's just not happening for me tonight.  So I walked for exactly 25 minutes, said time being determined by the length of the new 30 Rock episode on the tv. I walked whilst bf on the treadmill next to me did inclines and intervals and dips and in general made me feel like a sloth.  So I went to get something to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!