Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Janathon!!

And what a beautiful January day it is - a reminder of why I live in Arizona!  It's about 70 degrees (F) outside, a lovely breeze blowing and sunshine all around.  Fat dog and I did our 3.5 mile route around noon today after sleeping in and having a leisurely breakfast with bf.  It was the kind of day where all runners and joggers and bikers and walkers waved a cheery hello, as we are all starting this year with good intentions to treat ourselves well and stay healthy.  My goal in 2012 is to exercise 5 times a week, and I'm starting with this Janathon commitment, which will get things going with a real bang.  I crashed and burned early on in Juneathon, but I'm back at it.  That's the beautiful thing about running - you can always get back up and go again.  You just have to take that hardest step - the one out the door.  Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You're right, the hardest step is out the door. Congrats on taking that step. Happy running xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Agreed, hardest stop is out of the door.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!