Sunday, October 16, 2011

Who can go the distance?

From The Long Run, which made it on to my running playlist recently. I did my stupid seven miles, and I did well. Because god hates me, I think I am getting sick again, so I wasn't too confident about this run, but I did well. Total time was 1:27:01, 12:26 per mile.

I checked my Garmin at the 6.2 mile mark, and I did the 10K today at 1:17:20, much better and much more in line with what I thought I could do. And the good news is, I got the course map for my 10K next week, and it is flat flat flat! So, I should be able to match today's time, which will be good.

It was really cold out, and I realized when I got to the trailhead that I probably should have worn sleeves. But it warmed up, and by halfway in I couldn't see my breath any more and I wasn't cold, so all was well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!