Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Like being pecked to death by a duck

As dad once said to me about running on a treadmill. I went back down to that damn fitness room today because it was freakin 37 degrees out today. As much as I tried, I couldn't muster enough courage to go run in that. So this dude hogged the treadmill the entire time I was in there, so I tried the elliptical and I have to say it was not fun. It said for short intense workouts so maybe it was some special kind but I could hardly get it moving at all and the damn thing kept telling me to pedal faster. So I did a 30 min program and then did it halfway again so about 45 awful minutes but I did break a sweat and get the heartrate up, felt some burn in my ass and most importantly had an awesome new playlist that I made for bf to pass the time. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!