Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sucking it up

God, my running has sucked this week! I did three miles today, two on Wednesday, and that's it! And now I have to go do seven miles tomorrow, which will surely suck. When I went to run at the hotel treadmill on Wednesday night, I discovered that my Ipod had been left on and at some point had played until the battery was dead. Now, having run the worst race ever without my Ipod, not having one has certainly ceased being an excuse to not go running outside (my Ipod was again dead this morning for reasons unknown, since I did plug it in last night, but I still did my three miles outside, albeit rather grumpily), but I would still rather stick sharp things into my eyes than run on the treadmill without it, and thus, no running got done Thursday or Friday. I have no excuse for Tuesday. Monday was actually a planned rest after my long run, but that was the only rest day that was planned.

Anyways, so I am preparing for an extra miserable long run tomorrow, so anyone who actually reads this blog should prepare for an extra whiny post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!