Sunday, October 30, 2011

8 Miles

And oh my goodness, those last two were kind of rough! But I did okay, time was 1:40:43, 12:36/mile, so I am definitely on pace to finish this thing in under three hours, assuming all my training goes as well. I was proud of myself this run because at no time did I walk through any of my run intervals, or any part of them. I might have been going slow, but when my interval timer said to run, I was running.

I do have to say, I am feeling pretty darn good, I really think the strength training is just making all the difference in my running. I really hope I can hang on to that and work it into my daily routine and not give it up after my hip starts feeling better. My hip is sore, but it's not horrible.

So, overall a good run and a good week.

Treadmill Miles: 6
Outside Miles: 13.6
Total: 19.6


No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!