Friday, October 21, 2011

My Bum Hip

I did 2.3 miles today, after going to my physical therapist. Man, that stupid hip felt a million times better right after the appointment, but then I went running and it wasn't a quarter mile in before I felt it slip again. Damn! It's okay though, I'll just keep going in and getting it adjusted until it's better. He also told me to start icing it after runs, and I can totally do that.

Tomorrow is the Galloping Goose 1oK, which is my long run this week. Then next week I have to jump it up to 8 miles.

1 comment:

  1. You should ask him to teach you how to use/apply the kinesiology tape (or at least if he thinks it could help your situation). I have seen good results from some other runners I know, and it might be an inexpensive way to help keep things from slipping so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!