Sunday, July 17, 2011

Worst Run Ever!

4.5 for the long, y'all. It was ugly. Naturally I sat around chatting with Dad and Patty drinking coffee, and naturally I had stayed out late last night at the Indigo Girls concert, dancing and shouting amidst a sea of people getting nice and dehydrated, no matter how much effort I put into drinking water. So, with six hours of sleep, I set out at 8:00 AM, by which time it was already 86 degrees (f) out. Which doesn't seem that bad from an Arizona perspective, but up here at this altitude the heat feels different, the sun feels more intense or something. Or maybe I am just spoiled already from living here two years. That is the more likely scenario.

Anyways, the effing thing got done! Time was 56:36, 12:35/mile. My interval timer was set to 2.5R/1W, but if I am being honest, quite a bit more walking got done, especially on the second half of the run.

Stats for the Week:

Treadmill Running: 5.5 miles
Outside Running: 11.1
Total Miles: 16.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!