Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Best Run Ever!

I really didn't want to go, so I shortened my intervals to 2r/1w and set out. It was raining this really light misty rain the entire time, it was like running through one of those misters that restaurants use on patios, you know? It was sixty degrees and the streets were quiet, because it was still pretty early. I barely even noticed running up my nemesis hill, because I was too busy pondering how pretty the hills in front of me looked all shrouded in mist like that. The dog seemed to enjoy himself as well, although that may have just been because he is lazy and was happy with the shortened intervals.

Anyways, so I actually ended up going further than I planned to, and how often does that happen? Went 3.3 miles, time was 39:26, 11:58/mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!