Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm counting it

I'm on vacation with the kidlets this week in Bend, Oregon. Its beautiful here, an outdoor wonderland. I brought my running gear with the best intentions of getting out at least once or twice, but alas it was not to be. I did go whitewater rafting though, and was in the front of the boat paddling furiously for 3 hours straight, so I think that counts. Also we walked over 3 miles of trails both above and underground yesterday, some of that running and or walking real fast on uneven ground. So that counts. Will be home later today and may well go this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. That shit totally counts! That's why there are rowing machines at gyms! We are going to be in Yellowstone for the last week of July and I'm thinking I am way too scared to go running there.... lots of bears. I'm not sure what I am going to do.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!