Sunday, July 10, 2011

4.25

For the long. It was an okay week. I ran through rain one time. Did some hiking. Running was mostly miserable (curiously, the run in the rain was the best one this week). Today's long was good in results, time was 51:20, 12:05/mile, but I sure did feel miserable. I think it must be the weather around here. It has been raining every day, so it's pretty humid and just hot. I did do what I said I would and I got out at 6:30 and carried some hydration, although I still felt pretty overheated.

Let's see, what else..... I need to get back to the PT and make him fix my stupid hip again, it is bugging the shit out of me. I think I ate a bug on one of my runs this week. My weight was at a new low this morning. Probably because I have been too hot and miserable to eat much.

Conversation this morning with Chris:

Me: I think it was carrying my hydration that caused me to be so miserable this morning. So, here is what I think we should do - you follow me in the car with my water bottle and jump out and hand it to me whenever I want it.

Chris: Only if I can have a bullhorn too.

Stats for the week:

Hiking Miles: 4.72
Miles Running Outside: 12.25
Total Miles Moved: 16.97
Bugs Eaten: at least one
Runs in the rain: 1
Bitching and Moaning: Lots


1 comment:

  1. You should look into a hand-held water bottle like the Nathan Quick Draw. Your hand slips thru the holder, so you don't have to grip so tight. Makes it much easier to carry. I normally hate to carry stuff, and this helps. They sell them on Amazon or in most sporting goods stores.
    http://www.amazon.com/Nathan-Quickdraw-Handheld-22-Ounce-Carrier/dp/B0009JKXW2/ref=sr_1_6?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1310361643&sr=1-6

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!