Monday, July 18, 2011

Best Run Ever!!!!

I didn't actually go running yesterday because my body was so fatigued and sore after my speed run/yoga extravaganza.  I slept like a rock and still couldn't get off the couch until after noon!!  Anyway, today I did 3 at the gym with  my usual 2,1,0 inclines and I did it in . . . wait for it . . . 32:10!!!  That's right people, 10:43 min miles.  It doesn't sound so great put that way, but I was really pushing it.  I did the first mile at an 11 min pace after 1/4 mile warmup, then did the 2nd mile at 10.5 and 10.  I was pushing for an awesome 2 mile time but I can't even remember what that split was.  Then I did the last mile at 10 and faster, with a quick walk break at 2.5.  Now we'll see where/if I'm sore. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice one!! I didn't go yesterday, too lazy and too much else on my mind. But I am in my running clothes and getting ready to head out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it sounds GREAT when you put it that way.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!