Sunday, January 16, 2011

Jesus Christ with B.O.

Marianne did you take the regular insoles out of your shoes before you put the new ones in?
I needed a few things from the store so I decided I would walk there, that way I can get two things done at once. I measured the distance on the gmaps pedometer and round trip it was just over 4 miles. I was just going to walk, not even speed walk, so I thought that was ok. Here's the sequence of events:
Walked there with no trouble. Beautiful day! Music on my iPod! Walking path down Old Spanish Trail!
Realized in the checkout line that I forgot deodorant and I stink to high heavens.
Forgot to pick up the prescription I dropped off when I got there and didn't have my FSA card anyway.
Bought way too much stuff and the backpack was too heavy. (8.4 lbs, I weighed it when I got home.)
Got home and found out I mapped it wrong. It was actually 5 1/2 miles. I'm such a moron. But I went!!!

2 comments:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!