Monday, January 10, 2011

Here we go....

Ok, since at least one person is in, I'll keep using the blog.

Did 5K yesterday and today, 3 minutes running to 2 minutes walking, on treadmill. Weather no good at all for outside, so I've been treadmilling it. Last week total mileage was 11 miles, four of it just walking, the others doing intervals.

Did strength training today as well. My strength training for this month is:

30 crunches
30 hip flexor things (I don't know what they are called, my physical therapist taught me them, you put a belt around your knees and then push out for five seconds)
30 "clams" per leg, for my weak ass muscles.

I am starting the strength stuff VERY slow, as you can see, but that has always worked well for me, starting out really really slow and then figuring out what I want to do. So, I will develop a daily strength routine each month and then just log when I complete it, with the goal of doing it every day. We'll see how it goes, I'm not that optimistic to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!