Saturday, January 15, 2011

Did 3.1 today, but did not go at all from Tuesday until today. So, only got three in this week. Oh well. Five days of the strength routine, though, so did better with that. As of today, I am replacing my crunches with "planks", doing twenty of those. I don't feel that the crunches were effective and the PT taught me the planks, so I'll do those for my abs.

Going out right now to get some insoles, which I am convinced are the answer to my hip problems. I think the injury is healed, but the stupid bursa is still aggravated, and still causing me a little bit of pain, and I figure maybe some insoles will help prevent the injury from happening again? I don't know.

Anyways, plan to go again tomorrow. I did find myself this week falling into the old "if I can't do everything I'm not doing anything", specifically with doing 3.1 miles. It was a rough week at work, so it was hard to take a lunch break, but really that isn't an excuse and I need to keep in mind that if I can just get down there and only do two miles, that is okay, I don't have to do some certain mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!