Friday, January 14, 2011

Don't let me get me!!!

I still haven't done anything! Other than commit myself to do the Warrior Dash. I am eating like a sow, smoking, drinking sugary soda, and sitting on my fat ass!!! I'm so frustrated with myself. I still think it's the restraint with money and also the drama with stupid Vince. Today I am telling him to take a hike. A long walk off a short pier. Make like a tree and leave. I already have a date with a different guy this weekend. He's from somewhere tropical and has a funny (like jamaican) accent. One of my friends told me the best way to get over a man is to get under a man. Hahahahah!!! I have no plans on sleeping with this guy. Having sex way too early is part of my problem. Anyway that is not what this blog is about. I just wanted both of you to know that I haven't given up, I am still struggling with myself daily to get out there and do SOMETHING. If I can bring myself to do it, I am going to ask the secretary at my school what time she goes to the workout room every day. I know she goes because I see her heading over there and she is the only one on campus with a key.
So, that's where I am. Neither of you have posted so I'm thinking you might not be doing so well either. Post and let's hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't gone since Monday, but as long as I go today and tomorrow, I'll get my four in for the week. I've done my "strength" training routine every day except yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!