Thursday, March 26, 2009

stupid feet

I put the new insoles in my shoes, and then put the ball-of-foot gel pads where the ball of my foot goes. Then I went 3 miles. My toes were numb after the first half mile and stayed numb, but never started hurting. But, it was only 3 miles. So after reading more about how to avoid foot pain, I moved the pads to right behind my toes. Then I went 3 miles. My toes still went numb and still didn't hurt, but it was only 3 miles and today I went so slow it wasn't even funny. So I will try just the insoles tomorrow morning.
I just don't know what I will do if I can't get this figured out.
I am going to try 8 miles again on Sunday and I'm cross training Saturday with the tai chi - yoga - pilates class at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!