Sunday, March 8, 2009

No, really

I really am going to do 3 miles tonight. I have not been doing well...in the sense that I haven't been doing anything. I have not responded as well as I could have, exercise-wise, to my own family drama but I'm not beating myself up about it, because life happens.

I do hate to say it, but my final decision is to have the surgery as soon as possible now that I am not at all certain what is going to happen with our benefits and I am sure as HELL not going to go through this damn approval process again with a different insurance company. If I am going to do it, it needs to be soon and that is what I am planning. I'll know Wednesday when the surgery is scheduled for and I'll let everyone know then when the surgery is and what my plan is as far as this marathon.

But none of this is reason not to exercise, which I do plan on doing again. Starting tonight goddammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!