Sunday, March 1, 2009

Serendipity

"you can do anything you put your mind to, man" - eminem

Missy I SWEAR that was the quote I picked from my run today!! But here was my second choice: "Here I go, its my shot, feet fail me not!"

Anyway, I have been having exactly the kind of pain you described, in the ball of my left foot, and it starts only after 3 miles. I ran on the treadmill today and thought it would be better, but it still hurt pretty bad. I've been debating whether I should go see my doctor about it.

I did 5 miles in 60 minutes on the treadmill today with the first 3 on a 1% incline. I felt much better than yesterday but am concerned that I'm not doing better with only 60 days left!!!

Mari its been awhile since we heard from you, what up????

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!