Friday, September 14, 2012

More Than Just One Song Away

This is on the rise music, this is novelty music
This is who can blame music, I don't get fooled by it
This is where'd you go music, this is come home music
-Hockey

It was raining today when I set off to run.  And maybe that was why I didn't really want to run.  But I did it anyway.  I ran a pretty quick 3. 

Mostly I am panicking that it has taken me 8 months to build a 1 hour long playlist (and I have no plans to finish the half marathon in 1 hour).  So I have to really focus on building the back half of the playlist.  And here we go.

Song Away by Hockey.  I know what you are thinking, but they aren't.  I swear.  The're from Portland.  Which is the most Canadian city in the US, but still technically not Canada.  I found out about this band when my friend slapped down a toonie (that's a two dollar coin) on another friend's coffee table, and then bought 2 songs on his iTunes.  It was like cavemen file sharing.  Anyway, I really like this song and it makes every running playlist.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjMHyq2vrQk






No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!