Sunday, September 16, 2012

Encore

Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're far too kind
Now can I get an encore, do you want more
-Jay-Z/Linkin Park

Put your lighters away - I know you enjoyed my reunion tour run a couple of weeks ago and so today is the encore presentation of that run.  Two differences - one important, one less so.  I decided to run the other direction, but more importantly, I had a plan on where I was going to go. 

I first ran past the friend who lives in my same city, uneventful.  Then on my way to the next house, I saw a local police car which slowed down and then did a quick u-turn.  What's this all about?  The jaywalking incident from 5 minutes ago?  A general "we don't need your type in this small incorporated community"?  Nope - he just wanted to go the other direction.  Which is too bad because I was starting to look forward to the ride out of his community, like an old school sheriff
 
I continued on my way and successfully completed the run.  Just under 8 miles. 

And let's add Numb/Encore by Jay-Zed and Linkin Park to the playlist.  I think this is a mash up, but I'm not really sure how to use that term.  I'm not a really big fan of either of these artists by themselves, but I like this.  Kind of like MGD and blackjack.  I won't do one without the other.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3METMAHEnvk

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!