Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cowboy Up

And set up shop at the top of four seasons
-"Cowboy"  Kid Rock

Started a new job.  An American one.  My first trip was to Dallas and in between work and dinner I had about 45 minutes.  I zipped up to the workout room in the hotel (not the four seasons) and ran 1.5 miles on the treadmill and did a couple of sets on the machines.  Then I took a quick shower and ate dinner and watched the Cowboys play the Giants.  And I was sad that I didn't draft Kevin Ogletree for my fantasy team (whoever he is) and happy that I didn't draft Eli Manning.  But I did pick his brother (Manning, not Ogletree), and so I'm really hoping whatever completely natural substance Roger Clemens is using to fuel his comeback is also being injected into Peyton's neck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!