Friday, September 23, 2016

Now I Stand Accused of the Things I've Said

Maybe I was wrong
To ever let you down
But I did what I did
Before love came to town

                     -U2/B.B. King

I downloaded this album recently and have been having a kickin' time listening to it and going on grumpy old man type rants to my kid on how his lousy generation will never produce anything as cool.

I haven't been blogging because stupid Google stopped supporting the damn Blogger app that I was using to post, and now with the new iOS update, it just won't let me post anymore. Sandy does some shit with her email, but for the love of god, who uses email anymore?? So now I have to post from my actual laptop like some kind of savage.

And anyway, I haven't had much to say because I haven't done much running, okay? OKAY? God.

I haven't been all damn week until today, when I finally got my sorry ass to the gym and ran three miles. I then soaked in the hot tub of righteousness. The whole month of September isn't going great, I think I only have 25 miles in for the month so far. Not looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!