Sunday, September 4, 2016

My weakness

I know my weakness, know my voice
And I believe in grace and choice
- Sandy

I had plans, people. Big plans. I was going to run the mountain today. I set my alarm, I laid out my clothes. I went to bed early on a Saturday night. But alas, I wasn't strong enough. My cat had me up at 5, and at 6 I was thinking I would just get up and go early. But then I fell back asleep and when my alarm rang at 645 there was no rousing me. So I did 3 miles on the track and then yoga, which is still a damn good workout. Yesterday I did 2.5 and yoga. And I tallied my mileage from the Summer of Awfulness and calculated that I will need to average over 60 miles per month plus yoga for the rest of the year if I'm going to meet this goal. But hey, cooler weather is coming and I'm up for it. Goddess, please send fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!