Saturday, September 17, 2016

There are times life will rattle your bones and will bend your limbs
But you're still far and away the boy you've ever been
- Decemberists

Today I did 1.25 miles at a good pace before yoga, then I walked .75 after. Because I most certainly can't run after being wrung out in yoga. And I was too late to get the full two in before. So 12 this week, not bad given I was traveling 4 days. My plan tomorrow is to hit the mountain early. I shared this song with my boss this week - he has a daughter named Avery. It reminds me of J and the anxiety of raising him. I feel I'm too easy on him. He's such a different child than K, who grabs life by the balls and yanks. I feel like I knew what I was doing with her. But he is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!