Sunday, October 2, 2016

Because The Booty Don't Lie

Hey sister am I good enough for your heaven?
Say will your God accept me in my black and white?
Will he approve the way I'm made?
Or should I reprogram the program and get down?


                       - Janelle Monae

September can just suck it. I only got 32 miles in and many of them were terrible. The only good thing about it was discovering this rather old song by Janelle Monae that I've been playing non-stop. 

Anyway, October is going well so far. I mean, sure it's only two days in, but I'm feeling good and already have six miles in, three of them being five stair climbs for 1000 stairs. I did that today, and I'm pretty sure I could have done six. Dammit, I should have done six. I will try for six next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!