Monday, October 31, 2016

No ghosties

When you're born to run
It's so hard to just slow down
So don't be surprised to see me
Back in the bright part of town
- Steve Winwood

Got this little gem via shuffle on the iPhone this evening. I had a fantabulous run around the hood, racing to be home before the ghosties knocked on my door. Alas, it was dark by the time I got home, but still I didn't see a single goblin or spook. My neighborhood sucks for Halloween, and I know this, yet I bought a ginormous bag of candy at Costco so I can sit and think about it on the counter whilst doing my best not to devour it. So October wasn't so good - only 11 days of running and 39 miles and no yogas. Ouch. But tomorrow is another month my friends!! I shall get back up, brush October from my shoulders and run on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!