Sunday, November 6, 2016

Alone



Are you alone like me?
Alone but not lonely
- Jimmy Eat World

I'm so glad JEW is making music again. Today I took to the mountain and it wasn't pretty. First time since Bisbee, I believe, which was awesome and fun btw. I waited until 12:30 to go and of course it was hot. Ran some good parts on the way up but not much on the way down. Last Friday I did 3.5 around the hood for the sole purpose of sweating off a couple pounds for my weigh in - this after spending an unplanned and unwanted night in LA after my flight was cancelled. If this heat would let up I would be much better!! Yesterday I spent some time touring around northern AZ, a little light hiking but no running, and I was reminded why I love it here so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!