Wednesday, November 16, 2016

#blessed




I hadn't run since Sunday when I did 4.5 on the mountain so I was a little disheartened when I had to go to dinner last night in San Diego, this leaving my running clothes crisp and clean in my suitcase. But I had a very fortunate window after meetings today and before my flight, so I searched the map for a beach to finish the day and I was so lucky to get in a 4.5 mile run/hike in Torrey Pines. What a beautiful and uplifting experience. It was my favorite kind of run - exploring a place I've never been. Alas, I missed my airport drinking window. Fortunately I got an upgrade on my flight and am sipping wine delicately in first class whilst emitting a raucous stench from my sweaty body. Lucky guy sitting next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!