Monday, October 24, 2016

The end is beautiful



I was taped up to fight, I had my speech ready
Then like only you can, you stole the air out from me
You said, however you go, I'll be cheering you on
In the end what's the difference how it all went wrong?
Hey, that's something
The truth is what you believe it is
And it doesn't have to hurt
- Jimmy Eat World
I was blessed to have some free time in Seattle this afternoon to take a run in the cool rain. Unprepared as I was, it was a gorgeous run. The kind of run that reminded me why I do this. I felt strong. I put this song on repeat and it spoke to me. The end is beautiful. The fall colors are amazing. 3 miles.

Yesterday I did a 5k with my sweet girl and it was hot and I was breathless and it just didn't feel good. So I'm ever more grateful for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!