Friday, August 5, 2016

Miles of Light Explode

People always told me
That bars are dark and lonely
And talk is often cheap
And filled with air
Sure, sometimes they thrill me
But nothin' could ever chill me
Like the way they make
The time just disappear
         - My Morning Jacket

I did four good enough miles this morning, bringing me to ten for the week so far, and I still have the whole weekend left. I didn't go to yoga, like I said I would. Oh well. It's the week before school and between the boy starting high school, football, and the girl preparing to head off to college, things have been a bit busy around these parts. 

So now I'm in our favorite pub, having a beer with my partner, so I suppose the weekend is off to a good enough start. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!