Saturday, August 6, 2016

Cynical (Saturday Night Losers Club)

There's a cynical feeling saying I should give up
You said everything you'll ever say
There's a moment of panic when I hear the phone ring
Anxiety's calling in my head
Is it back again?
Are you back again?
 - Blink 182

I was at the gym tonight between the hours of 7 and 8pm. The hour when the staff just want you to go home. I started out with the goal of 3 miles at 4:1 lap walking ratio to ensure I didn't get tired and try to quit. Then I decided I could do half more to get me to 10 for the week. Then I decided I could do half more to get to 10.5. So I ended on 4 which I was pretty happy with. I haven't been to yoga in over a week so I need to go tomorrow. I then went to the grocery store, which was a mistake obviously. My anxiety is kicking in again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!