Sunday, August 28, 2016

Keep moving

Nothings ever fair
I must keep moving till I get there

Time passes by like the speed of a rocket
You ever feel that life's slipping out of your hands?

New Politics, 15 Dreams 

Today I did what used to be considered an excellent workout. I need to remember that it still is!!  I did two miles and then an hour of tough yoga. Yes I'm behind on miles once agin this month with the 30th rapidly approaching. But when we set this goal, I knew that yoga was more important than the running. Because I can't meet the running goal and stay healthy without the yoga. So that's the priority even when I'm behind. And now training must begin in earnest for this ridiculous 4.5 stair stepping fiesta that I talked us into. With September comes the cooler weather and the mountain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!