Sunday, August 7, 2016

All they got inside is vacancy

It might sound silly
for me to think childish thoughts like these
but i'm so tired of acting tough
and i'm gonna do what i please

      - White Stripes

A fun little ditty I've been enjoying from a band I usually don't. 

The dog and I did the mini-incline and subsequent run down the mountain four times today, resulting in 800 steps and 2 miles. I would have gone a third mile on the flat track nearby, but we were both pretty damn exhausted and I decided two was enough. It puts me at 16 for the week and I'm feeling really good, so that's all good! I need to get in some yoga though! That stabby pain in my ankle/foot that had gotten lots better when I was doing the yoga or flow on the regular is back more often and it sucks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!