Sunday, August 28, 2016

I need more good songs

All my good songs are dead. 

Update to previous post: my friend who I've known for forever and has worked with dogs since her whole life says I really shouldn't be running with the dog. The issue apparently is the possibility of injury. She says if the dog should get injured by repetitive motion or impact before his growth plates are closed then I am risking him not being able to exercise properly when he is grown. So by running him as a puppy I'm risking I won't be able to run with him for years and years once he is grown. So fine. I trust this person and I accept this verdict. 

I ran three miles and then did 60 floors on the stairs yesterday. I'm trying to figure out what to do today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!