Sunday, April 27, 2014

We all run for something

I got my mind made up and I can't let go.
I'm killing every second 'til it saves my soul.
I'll be running, I'll be running,
'til the love runs out, 'til the love runs out.

                                      - One Republic



I seriously have nothing to say for this post, I only wanted to quote this song. I did six miles on the elliptical today and 11 miles of other running this week. I totaled up my miles for the year and I'm only at 171.... which I suppose I COULD look at negatively in that I am WAY off pace for a 600 mile year. Or, I could look at it like I really don't give a rat's fart in a high wind, which is mostly how I feel. 

My point is, I am feeling better, I'm running outside (today it was all cold and rainy and even snowed for a bit) and all seems to be aligning right. 

Rough times are ahead... I feel it and the cards keep coming up swords. But running is the light I carry with me.... we all run for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!