Tuesday, April 22, 2014

4.4

Baby you're worth it
- Justin Timberlake

I did 4.4 this morning in honor of my 44th. This will be a symmetrical year, things back in balance. I listened to my radio show so I could hear second-date-update and also to hear JT tell me I'm worth it. I had so many well wishers on my mountain run this morning - flying in a cloud around my head and clinging to my arms and legs. They coagulated on my legs at the top in celebration of a job well done. Yep, it's fly season apparently, which marks my last mountain run for the season. I was able to outrun them most of the way down. Saw some interesting things this morning too - a shirtless guy with full mosquito net around his head. That was funny. Also a lady wearing a black tshirt that said "wicked" and wearing a big black floppy sun hat. Apparently her broom couldn't get her up the mountain. Got back to my car to many well wishers of the human variety. I'm truly blessed in this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!