Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Anything could happen

Letting darkness grow
As if we need its palette and we need its colour
But now I've seen it through
And now I know the truth
That anything could happen
- Ellie Goulding

This is a great song to run to. A great song in general. Running has been going relatively well. I got 51 miles in last month despite the evil lingering cold and a week long trip to Atlanta. I've been running outside but it's getting hot in the AZ. I have to get back to the mountain before it gets too late. My runs have been somewhat tedious, like I've gained weight but I know I haven't. So I think maybe it's because I haven't done the tougher mountain workout. Being a Lax mom is taking up my Saturdays and goddess knows I can't get out before 10. But anyhoo, it's going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!