Sunday, April 20, 2014

Something I Need

Last night I think I drank too much
Call it a temporary crutch
With broken words I tried to say
Honey don't you be afraid
If we got nothing we got us

In this world full of people, there's one killing me
- One Republic

Now THIS, this is a great song and also a great running song. And also a great driving to Globe song. It is always quite an Easter miracle when I get out for a run after the annual family festivus, but I did today. I only went 3 but I was grateful I did any at all, even though running woke up my digestive system after all the quality foods I ingested. At least I worked some of it off. Yesterday turned into an awesome lacrosse shopping dinner movie easter basket frenzy so I didn't get out. In fact, I've been so busy with work and social stuff these last few days, I haven't gone since Wednesday. So here's to the start of a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!